The AIRSCREAM components include an AirsPops device and pod (atomiser). Similar with those in market, it can be used once the two components are connected.
Join the device and pod, press gently until you hear the sound of “CLICK", you are ready to vape.
Important Tips When Using AIRSCREAM
- Even though we are providing overtime protection for the device (Automatically stop if a single puff is more than 10 seconds). It is recommended to inhale for one to five seconds. Do not inhaling too quickly or to draw too heavily. This is to prevent burnt hit and to avoid incompletely vaporize e-liquid being sucked into the mouth.
- The best state of usage is to ensure the level of pod have to be higher than the device. We recommend you do not leave the device in an inverted state during the vaping process. Otherwise, it may cause the atomizer and end up with a harsh, burnt taste.
- If you found the taste of flavour changed, first check if the e-liquid is sufficient. You may replace it with new pod if it is used, if the e-liquid is sufficient, please fully charge it before use.
When the power capacity is ≤10%, the LED indicator will flash, and the AirsPops device will be started up its protection mode and stop functioning.
Once it is fully charged, the overcharged protection will automatically operate, and the LED indicator will illuminate continually and flash 20 times then go off.
LEAKING ON AIRSPOPS DEVICE
- If you have experienced a leaking problem once you open the box, you can just simply wipe with tissue.
- When vaped for a long period, it may interpreted the condensation that appeared around the pod, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is such a situation, just wipe it with a piece of tissue paper.
- If the leaking problem continued, please contact your retailer or NZ distributor Discount Vape customer service: email@example.com
WHY DOES MY POD TURNS DARK?
A refilled e-liquid pod will be oxidized when it is mixed several times and the color will be darkened. This phenomenon is very normal for refillable pods. It is to remind you to change the pod.
Tips: Please do not refill the pod if there is an odour or unflavoured taste.
WHAT IS CONDENSATION?
Sometimes you will feel greasy when you are vaping, this is caused by condensation. Condensation occurs when the heating vapor meets with low-temp atmosphere.
How to handle condensation?
- Wrap the inhale hole with tissue, hold the mod and flick the pod downward gently several times, the condensation will then drained into the tissue, you can just simply wipe it with tissue and continued to use.
- Rolled up the tissue to dry out the inhale hole.
- Take a breath inward before inhaling.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY AIRSPOPS DEVICE DOESN’T WORK?
First check if AirsPops Device has sufficient power and is charged. If the power is sufficient, you can replace it with another pod to test. If you are still not able to use it, try the following steps:
- Pull out the pod and gently press and clean the two metal contact on the bottom of the pod.
- Use tissue or cotton swab, gently wipe the connection part of the device and the pod to see if there is any condensation or foreign matter.
- Gently shake the pod and device to eliminate the faulty contact.
*If it still doesn’t work, please contact your retailer or NZ distributor Discount Vape customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN MY AIRSPOPS DEVICE IS NOT CHARGING?
There are a few steps to fix your problem:
- Check to ensure the device is correctly seated in the magnetic charger, check if the indicator is illuminating during charging.
- If the problem persists. Visually inspect the charger and device to ensure no damage.
- If you are still experiencing issues with charging the device, please contact our customer service team
DO I NEED TO PERIODICALLY TO CLEAN MY AIRSPOPS DEVICE?
Yes, it is needed to maintain your AirsPops and periodically cleaning the metal contact is required to ensure the best conductivity.
Condensation occurs when the heating vapor meets with lowtemp atmosphere. This is very normal and you just need to use tissue or cotton swab, gently wipe the connection part of the device and the pod to see if there is any condensation.